Saturday 28 November 2015

Why Amazon Canada Sucks

So I just finished by Black Friday shopping and noticed the huge disparity between Amazon Canada and Amazon US.  Boy do they get much better deals out there.  Allow me to demonstrate how Amazon US outclasses Amazon Canada by a football field.

Here are the items I bought:

Now let's take a look at Canada's site eh?






Even When you convert the American currency to the lowly Canadian dollar (1 US= 1.34 CDN as of Nov. 28), I still came out with the better deal in the US.

As for selection?



Yep, that's right.  Item not found in Amazon Canada.  

As a Canadian, I feel so ripped off by everything here.  Not only are the taxes more in Canada, the items and the selection are lackluster.  So what did you guys buy on Black Friday?  Anyone Canuck buy anything from American sites?  Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment